2008年11月7日金曜日

I am in Perth!




Hi there!
I am at a shopping mall near Carmen's house ( well, it is OUR house now). I can use the Internet for $2 for twenty minutes. I tried to send emails but gmail doesn't seem to work so I thought I would update my blog and say hi to everyone.
HI!!
I am going to send&read messages tomorrow when I go to the city by bike with Carmen.
I arrived in Perth at 7 in the morning yesterday. It was raining so hard which was really unusual in Perth. I haven't been able to call anyone in Japan. ( so sorry for that!)
So far I've been doing okay. Carmen has been really helpful. I got a cell phone, a bank account, and ...a laundry basket. There are not much to buy because Carmen has everything and she can let me use most of them.
Last night I had with Kylie and her husband Phillip at a casual Italian restaurant. It was GOOD.

I am running out time so I should be going now!